Jeera Veg Pulav (Cumin Veg Pulav). Jeera Rice Recipe - Zeera Rice - Cumin Rice - Brown Rice Pilaf - Brown Rice Recipe - Veg Pulao - Pulav - Our jeera rice recipe is made using brown rice and two varieties of cumin. This can be a one pot meal if you don't have time to cook or need to cook at short notice. We are making pulav directly in pressure cooker.
All time favourite vege pulav, it's a classic Indian recipe with full of spices and veggies. Pulao or pilaf, is comfort food at its best and I make it when I want to cook something quick, easy and satisfying. This one-pot dish made with rice and vegetables has added spices and herbs, giving it a mild aromatic flavor. You perform stewing burn Jeera Veg Pulav (Cumin Veg Pulav) employing 10 prescription together with 2 including. Here is how you bring about.
modus operandi of Jeera Veg Pulav (Cumin Veg Pulav)
- You need of . Basmathi rice - 1 cup.
- Prepare of . Carrot - 1 chopped.
- It's of . Peas - 1/4 cup.
- Prepare of . Beans - 3 chopped.
- It's of . Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp.
- It's of . Cinnamon - 1 inch.
- It's of . Bay leaf - 1 big.
- You need of . Green chilli - 2.
- You need of . Ghee - 1 tbsp.
- You need of . Salt - as needed.
This special recipe is my mom's and is my go-to recipe when making vegetable pulao. Pulao recipe - stovetop & instant pot versions with step by step photos & video. Veg pulao or vegetable pulao is a basic Indian style rice pilaf that is aromatic, delicious, healthy & super quick to make for a meal. This detailed step by step recipe post will teach you how to make pulao recipe at home with basic pantry ingredients.
Jeera Veg Pulav (Cumin Veg Pulav) separately
- 1. Wash the rice in running cold water and soak for 20 minutes. 2. Meanwhile add ghee in pan and let it melt. Once it done add cinnamon, bay leaf, cumin seeds and mix well. Add green chilli.. 3. Now add carrot, green peas and green beans. Add salt..
- 5. Add 1.5 cups of water and cook until rice done completely. I used rice cooker you can use any method of your own. 6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with any curry..
Light and fluffy, never sticky, and deliciously tasty flavorful, plus it's super easy to make. It is nothing but Indian style rice pilaf. The step by step photos will show you how to make pulao rice at home. One is restaurant style, mild flavored, aromatic veg. Yakhni veg pulav is a quick and easy pulav with vegetables and paneer cooked in vegetable stock and made in the pressure cooker..