My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread.
You transact toasting imbue My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread accepting 20 prescription along with 6 steps. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
instructions of My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread
- You need of Onion Diced.
- It's of olive oil.
- You need of Left over cooked lamb.
- You need of Small Carrots Diced.
- You need of Red Wine.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It's of tomato purèe.
- You need of Garlic Granuals.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It's of pizza spice blend (herbs,salt,basil, Chilli).
- It's of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chicken stock cube.
- It's of veg stock cube.
- It's of Boiling water.
- It's of Cannellini beans.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Tomatoes crushed.
- Prepare of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of fresh Basil chopped.
- You need of Spinach.
My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread singly
- Heat up the oil fry the onions for 2 minutes. Add the dry herbs and fry for a further minute. Then stir, Have the boiling water ready with the 2 stock cubes in and stirred..
- Add the stock and stir cook for 1 minute, bring to the boil then add 1/4 cup Red Wine let boil and bubble for 2 minutes..
- Next add the lemon juice, next add the lamb(if you have uncooked lamb add it at the start with the onion and fry on medium for 5 minutes then carry on) and Carrots turn heat down to simmer. Add the cannellini beans let it simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add Sea salt and Cracked black pepper. Stir in then add the tin of crushed tomatoes. Then add the tomato purèe.mix in..
- Next add the chopped fresh Basil then add the Spinach and Fresh Basil and add some fresh Parsley to finish the dish..