Punjabi style Chicken curry.
You perform baking deep fry Punjabi style Chicken curry proving 15 program and 4 moreover. Here you are attain.
program of Punjabi style Chicken curry
- Prepare 4 of Chicken legs on the bone.
- You need 4 tsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It's 1 Tin of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of tomato paste.
- It's 4 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 of green chillis and coriander.
Punjabi style Chicken curry process
- Chop the legs in to small pieces and wash them 3 times. To marinade the chicken put 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 turmeric, 1/2 tsp coriander powder and 1/2 salt. Leave that for 1 hour..
- In the other pan, fry off the cloves, cinnamon stick, black cardamom for 1 min. Add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic paste,chopped onions and let it cook till the onion get brown. Add tomato paste and chopped tomato. Cook it for another 4 -5 mins. Add turmeric, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Cook it till it turns in to a paste..
- Shallow fry the chicken with little oil. Once it’s fried, put the chicken in to the paste. Add little water to cover the chicken and let it simmer on slow heat. Add less water, if you want dry curry..
- Once all cooked, at the last add garam masala, coriander and fresh green chillis. Serve the curry with rice, naan or chapati..