Chicken 65. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe. Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers. You fix simmering steam Chicken 65 employing 13 ingredients moreover 7 moreover. Here is how you fulfill.
instructions of Chicken 65
- Prepare 500 g of boneless chicken thigh or breast, cut into roughly 1/2-inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 of egg whites.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar or lime juice.
This is an easy to make starter dish. Since kids love chicken we have to plan for. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets! It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
Chicken 65 prescription
- Cut chicken into cubes..
- Mix all dry spices together - this mixture can be made in bulk and stored in an airtight container. Pepper, turmeric, coriander, chilli powder, salt. For 500g of chicken, 3 tbsp of this spice mix is sufficient. If you want it spicier, you can add more..
- Add ginger and garlic paste, curry leaves, and vinegar or lime juice. Mix well to incorporate all of the flavours. Add rice flour and all purpose flour..
- To bind everything together - add the egg whites, and mix till you get a somewhat thick, but oily consistency. There is not much oil - only about a teaspoon, but the mixture should have the thickness of tomato ketchup..
- Toss the chicken pieces into the masala, making sure each piece is thoroughly coated. Let it sit for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat your air fryer to 180°C for 5 minutes. Put the chicken pieces into the fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes. Remove basket, toss chicken pieces around, and return basket. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes more, or until crispy on outside..
- Serve with finely chopped onions.