Pitta bread with minced lamb. Arayes are traditionally pita bread sandwiches fi. Arayes are traditionally pita bread sandwiches filled with a mixture of minced meat with different spices. A great Arabic street food that's also welcomed at any BBQ by kids and adults alike.
Made with lamb mince (ground lamb) and a hefty dose of spices, the smell when this is cooking is intoxicating! Stuff these in warm pita breads with a fresh Cabbage, Carrot & Mint Salad and a side of Pilaf with Dried Nuts and Fruit or Mejadra (Spice Lentil Rice) to create your own Middle Eastern. greek pita bread, warmed for serving. Season lightly with salt and pepper. You do ones thing toasting toast Pitta bread with minced lamb proving 16 modus operandi so 3 moreover. Here you go gain.
program of Pitta bread with minced lamb
- It's 4-5 pcs of pitta bread.
- You need of Minced lamb.
- It's 200 gr of mince lamb.
- It's 1 pcs of paprika.
- It's 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of all spice powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of 7 spice powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Salad.
- You need of Rocket.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It's of Chili sauce (or sriracha).
The Best Mince Meat Bread Recipes on Yummly Pizza Monkey Bread, Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Beer Bread, Pull Apart Pizza Bread. 【Pan Fried Flat Bread with Meat Filling】Mao Mao Mom Kitchen. Lamb yiros with yoghurt, tahini and garlic sauce and homemade pita bread. This pita bread is based on a recipe in Rose Levy Beranbaum's cookbook The Bread Bible.
Pitta bread with minced lamb modus operandi
- Slice onion and paprika. Heat the pan and add the onion. Mix it until it fragrant, add the mince beef.
- Stir until the meat change the color, add paprika and the spices. Taste it. Stir for another 5-6 minutes. Done..
- Take 1 tbs of the mince lamb, add rocket, lettuce, mayo, chili sauce. And thats it. You can wrap it, or it just like that.
You'll need to begin this recipe a day ahead. Stir together all tzatziki ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Lamb mince is highly versatile and packed with flavour. Try it in meatballs and burgers as well as Turkish-style bakes, stuffed vegetables and shepherd's pie. Cook lamb mince using our best recipes.