Mincemeat bread pudding. Pour over the bread and mincemeat mixture. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
This delicious pudding can be prepared beforehand and then just popped in the oven whilst you are eating the main course. Put the mixture in and smooth it down, then run a fork over it and sprinkle it with a little sugar Hawaiian bread is sweeter than regular white bread but if not available use an egg bread like challah. When warm this pudding is light and airy. You look after broiling steep Mincemeat bread pudding practicing 4 process than 6 also. Here you are do a bang-up job.
receipt of Mincemeat bread pudding
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 500 ml of milk.
- You need Half of jar mincemeat (approx).
- It's 6 slices of bread (I used wheatgerm bread).
It will reheat nicely in a microwave oven. It is a rich pudding but if a sauce is desired a rum type sauce goes nicely or you can use just a little whipped cream. Mincemeat Bread and Butter Pudding is one of my favourite ways to use up leftover mincemeat. You don't need much of this seasonal ingredient to make this bread and butter pudding something very special indeed. (Having said that, I'm also very happy to open a fresh jar to make it as well.) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, butter, mincemeat, cranberry sauce and pumpkin.
Mincemeat bread pudding gradually
- Spread mincemeat over each slice then cut each slice in half.
- Arrange slices in baking dish.
- Roughly whisk eggs with fork before mixing into the milk..
- Pour milk mixture over bread slices and allow to soak for about 15 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for about 30-45 minutes, or until crisp on top and egg mixture has set..
- Serve warm by itself or with cream, custard or ice cream....
Add to flour mixture and mix until smooth; pour into pudding mold. Place the pudding on the rack. This Christmas Mince Pie Bread Pudding uses simple ingredients - just bread, eggs, sweetener, mincemeat and icing sugar. Pick a good quality mincemeat if you can, as the taste is so much better, most vary in syns because ingredients differ so much, so be sure to check the syns of the one you use. Atoraprovides these recipes -previously published on its website- as a service to consumers, without guarantee or recommendation.