Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie!. This Chocolate Banana Smoothie is the perfect example. It's super sweet, creamy, and full-to-the-brim with kid appeal. AND it's made from whole fruit, milk, and other nourishing ingredients.
This silky, decadent Chocolate Banana Smoothie is a healthy, filling breakfast or snack, loaded with bananas, Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk, almond butter, Greek yogurt, oats, and chia seeds for a boost of protein, vitamins, calcium, and fiber! Turmeric Pineapple Carrot Smoothies; Overall, this chocolate banana smoothie is: Healthy and delicious: It's sweet from the bananas, has chocolatey notes from the cocoa powder, and hidden vegetables (i.e. spinach). The optional ingredient of chia seeds is packed with nutritional benefits too. You work toasting panfry Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie! using 7 method and 4 steps. Here is how you do one proud.
process of Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie!
- You need 3 tbsp of Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- It's 1 of Frozen Banana (peel before freezing!).
- It's 1 tsp of Unsweetened Cocoa/Cacoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 5 of Raw Almonds.
- It's 1 of Ice (as much as you like).
Give a treat to a foodie in you; prepare yummy, creamy and healthy chocolate banana smoothie and savor the smooth chocolaty milk drink. Chocolate and banana are known for protein, vitamins and antioxidants and their pairing with. I waited to see what happens to my sweet cravings. I'm a known chocoholic amongst my family and friends.
Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie! procedure
- Peel Banana and freeze in a plastic container about 2 hours before making you're smoothie.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender! I just used my magic bullet.
- Because you're using ingredients like vanilla greek yogurt, vanilla almond milk and a ripe banana, I found no need at all to add any additional sugar, but if you feel it's not sweet then you can add a liquid sweetener like honey, agave or maple syrup.
Wow, the smoothie was so tasty. Told him I'd rather have the chocolate smoothie. I've previously shared recipes for berry smoothie, mango coconut smoothie, green tea smoothie, and how to make healthy smoothies on Just One Cookbook. Watch How to Make Chocolate Banana Smoothie Rich velvety chocolate soy milk blended with banana, topped with whipped cream and colorful sprinkles. You'll also get added nutrition from the milk you use for this recipe.