Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits The trick to getting sooji ka halwa right is in the browning of the sooji (semolina) and in the proportions of liquid to grain, so follow this recipe. Suji Ka Halwa (Sheera) is a simple Indian semolina pudding, made with semolina, sugar & ghee. This delicious dessert is prepared all over India, and..
In the same pan, add the semolina and roast on a low flame until light golden color. Transfer the semolina to a plate and set aside. Learn how to prepare this Semolina Pudding (Sooji Ka Halwa) recipe like a pro. You undertake frying melt Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert using 8 process also 2 including. Here you go consummate.
ingredients of Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert
- It's 1 cup of Sooji or Semolina.
- It's 3/4 cup of Grated Jaggery.
- It's 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp+1 tsbsp + 1tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Turn temperature down to medium low. While stirring constantly to ensure semolina does not stick to the bottom of. Creamy and delicious sooji ka halwa or semolina pudding, a sweet and simple dessert with a great traditional value. Semolina, a Perfect Dessert - Sooji Ka Halwa and More.
Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert technique
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai. Roast all chopped dry for a minute and keep them aside. Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown. Boil water in another pan and add jaggery, a pinch of salt. Boil water until jaggery dissolves completely. Sieve the boiled jaggery water and add in the roasted sooji. Mix it quickly and make sure there are no lumps. Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously..
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve hot..
This sweet dish recipe is very famous homemade pudding which is prepared commonly during celebrations in Indian and Pakistani cooking style. Sooji ka halwa is often made for an auspicious occasion or a pooja. it could also be a festive occasion like Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi or a religious ceremony conducted in your home or you just want to have something sweet. Since this is an easy and quick halwa. Sooji Ka halwa -A popular and delicious Indian semolina pudding. It is the easiest dessert to make on celebrations,festivals and on any big or small event in the family.