Chinni/Sugar paratha. Sugar Paratha Recipe is an instantly home made sweet recipe. You can make it and eat any time. The crispiness and taste of saunf make this paratha superb in. sugar paratha recipe with step by step photos. yes there is a paratha variation which is made using sugar as stuffing. sweet paratha recipe or chini ka paratha recipe.
Chini Paratha - Sugar Partha Best tea time snack or kids recipe. If you liked the recipe, please hit the Like and Share button. Search results for Kabab Chinni recipes in English. You undertake stewing coddle Chinni/Sugar paratha employing 5 process than 3 as well as. Here you go put it over.
receipt of Chinni/Sugar paratha
- It's 1 of n half cup wheat flour.
- You need of Water for kneading dough.
- Prepare 4-5 tbspn of Sugar.
- It's of Ghee/oil for making paratha.
- You need of Dryfruits for garnishing.
To begin making the Healthy Ragi Tawa Paratha Recipe, in a large bowl combine the ragi flour. Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with wheat flour and stuffed with spiced vegetables. The stuffing is mixed with dough or. Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper powder, MSG and mix.
Chinni/Sugar paratha gradually
- In a bowl take wheat flour and need normal dough with water.. keep it aside for 5 mints than take a ball size from the dough and flatter it with the help of rolling pin add one tspn chinni/sugar over it than again roll it and flatten it again...
- Heat tawa cook it from both side by applying ghee/oil...
- Yummy yummy chinni paratha is ready to serve.. Garnishing it with pistachio, almond or any dryfruits of your choice...
Khasta Paratha, which translates to a flaky flatbread, is a unique treat that just begs to be torn apart with your fingers, dunked into a spicy curry, then popped into your mouth. Laccha Paratha - Malabar Paratha or Kerala Parotta. By: bhavnaskitchen. matar paratha is a Punjabi matar ka paratha which is an Indian unleavened flatbread made with whole wheat flour, green peas, low fat curds, green chillies and ajwain. Paneer Paratha is a popular whole wheat Indian flatbread. It's filled with crumbled Indian Paneer Paratha. ✓ makes a filling breakfast or lunch. ✓ uses fresh homemade paneer for.