Gur Wali Chai – Tea With Jaggery – Healthy Winter Beverages – No Sugar Tea. In India, chai is more than just a cup of tea to start the day. Especially, in winter, starting your day with chai is a blissful experience. We have different types of chai staring from masala chai, ginger tea, cardamom chai, and to sweeten tea generally sugar is used but in gur wali chai jaggery is used instead of sugar.
It acts as a detox, as it helps cleanse the liver by flushing out nasty toxins from the body. Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and. Dates Jaggery Dip is a sweet and sour no sugar dip made with dates and jaggery which goes well with all chaat recipes. You make ready grilling scald Gur Wali Chai – Tea With Jaggery – Healthy Winter Beverages – No Sugar Tea adopting 8 program so 3 and. Here you are bring off.
modus operandi of Gur Wali Chai – Tea With Jaggery – Healthy Winter Beverages – No Sugar Tea
- Prepare 2 Cups of For.
- It's 1 & 1/2 cups of Water.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Tea powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Roasted fennel powder.
- It's 1/2 inch of Grated ginger.
- You need 2 of Crushed Black pepper powder.
- It's 1 medium piece or 4 tbsp of Crushed jaggery.
Dates are chewy with a sweet flavor. Being rich in various nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants, dates have amazing benefits for the brain and heart. See great recipes for Roasted pecan nuts with jaggery Veganuary too! Gud Ki Chai or Jaggery Tea is a hot beverage that is consumed with great excitement in Uttar Pradesh and is a Winter treat in true sense.
Gur Wali Chai – Tea With Jaggery – Healthy Winter Beverages – No Sugar Tea prescription
- Heat water in a saucepan and allow it to boil. Add tea powder, roasted fennel powder, crushed black pepper with ginger. Boil it for 2-3 minutes. Now add milk and simmer for 3 minutes. Switch off the flame..
- Add crushed jaggery and mix well. Filter prepared chai into cups. Gur wali chai is ready to serve..
- Tips: Adjust jaggery according to your taste. Don’t add jaggery while boiling otherwise chai or tea may curdle. The acidity in the jaggery will curdle chai..
Quite often it carries the risk of getting curdled which is why tea-lovers (If you are a tea-lover, you may also like Masala Chai) often shy away from. This chutney is largely used for the preparation of Indian chaats. Dry mango chutney is most popular in North India and is generally prepared for all festivals and family functions. The dry mango chutney is simple… Yes. Replacing sugar by jaggery in Indian style Chai tea makes it taste better.