Paneer pulav. how to make paneer peas pulao paneer pulav recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. yet another pulao variations with the touch of paneer and other indian spices. basically it is prepared by cooking the rice separately and then mixing it up with spiced vegetables and grated paneer. paneer can added either shredded or cubes of paneer or even combination of both. Paneer pulao recipe - Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights.
This is often prepared at home as it is easy to make and tastes delicious. Paneer Pulao recipe, How to make Paneer Pulav, Quick Paneer Pulao in pressure cooker with detailed step by step photos and video. Paneer Pulao made with long-grained basmati rice, pressure-cooked in tangy tomato-based gravy interspersed with spongy cottage cheese cubes, the paneer pulao is a toothsome treat. You organize grilling coddle Paneer pulav proving 18 process together with 7 including. Here is how you do the trick.
compound of Paneer pulav
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Rice.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 100 gms of paneer.
- It's 1 of green capsicum roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of onion(chopped).
- It's 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic (chopped).
- It's 5-6 of Cashewnut.
- You need 4 tbsp of desi ghee.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shahi garam masala.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
For the paneer pulao recipe to get starch free rice in a pressure cooker, firstly. Paneer fried rice; For this paneer pulao, I have ground whole spices to make a fragrant pulao masala. its this masala, that gives a nice aromatic flavor to the pulao. I sometimes get queries, on what is a single strand of mace. The following pic mentions a single strand of mace.
Paneer pulav little by little
- First cook the rice along with water and pinch of salt..
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan.Fry paneer in a low flame and cashew till become golden brown.remove and keep in a plate..
- In the same pan add cumin seeds. When splutter add bay leaves, cardamom, chopped onions, green chilli and ginger garlic. Saute it in a medium-low flame for 3-4 minutes. Add salt,Kasuri methi, black pepper and garam masala..
- Now add capsicum cook it only for 2 minutes. Mix paneer and cashews. Turn off the flame..
- Once the rice has rested well Add the fried paneer masala and lemon juice. Mix everything well..
- Garnish it with fried paneer capsicum and coriander leaves..
- Enjoy it with any type of Raita..
This pulao masala can be added to the pulao only once. Rice and paneer are two fav ingredients in my house. I am always looking out for dishes made using these two ingredients. Today we will be seeing how you can make a finger-licking, power-packed main course meal by following just a few simple steps and using these two ingredients as the star. Among the variety of dishes that can be made with rice, paneer pulao is the easiest rice recipe you.