ACHARI PANEER. My Favourite Lunch. Achari Paneer Recipe with step by step photos. This is a really good paneer achari recipe. The robustness of the pickling spices or achari masala makes thanks khola. bookmark the page in your browser. you can also use our app and then save the pages in favorite section of the app. our app is.
Use mustard oil if available as it would enhance the taste. We have Achari Paneer which is a simple Onion Tomato Based Curry, which is flavoured from Achari Masala. It has Paneer, which is a great source of We have also packed some Boondi Raita along with this meal, but if you want you can skip the Raita and pack your favourite Salad with this meal. You work sizzling boil ACHARI PANEER. My Favourite Lunch employing 13 ingredients moreover 6 also. Here you are bring about.
process of ACHARI PANEER. My Favourite Lunch
- It's 250 gms of cubed Paneer.
- It's 2 tbsp of Achar masala (Mango pickle masala).
- You need 1 of capsicum roughly chopped.
- It's 3 of tomatoes (puree).
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 pinch of heing (asafoetida).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (if needed).
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Achari Paneer is flavorful, healthy and high in protein. Paneer is an Indian cheese, also known as chenna. Achari paneer is very versatile and can be served as an appetizer or as an accompaniment to a main course. Paneer is our favorite item at home. last week i tried cooking paneer parathas.
ACHARI PANEER. My Favourite Lunch in succession
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions roast well. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté it. Pour the tomato Puree sauté it until brown..
- Lower the flame and add the mango pickle masala and roughly chopped capsicum. Mix it well nice aroma comes out. Now Add red chilli powder turmeric powder salt and sugar..
- Add Curd in the masala. Cook it till oil starts separating. Add the cubed Paneer. Mix everything well. Now add half cup water..
- Cover and cook until the gravy thickens..
- For more tangy taste you can add 1/2 tsp lemon juice in it..
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves..
Achari Paneer - Pickled cheese curry is a fantastic lunch main dish for week days. You can serve this curry with vegetarian menu and chapati. Achari Qeema Biryani - Biryani is most favorite dish of everyone. No dawat completes with out biryani. Light Family Favorite & Global Recipes.