Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer. Kala chana pulao or brown chickpeas pulao is traditional pulao is one pot Indian meal that makes great vegetarian meal. It's suitable for vegan and glutenfree meal. There are many variations of pulav based on availability and popularity of ingredients according to various regions it is made in.
I mostly pack them for lunch box or cook for a lazy Sunday dinner too. Kala Chana (Black Chickpeas) Pulao, protein rich one-pot meal. This is one of the quickest and tastiest option for a healthy lunch box. You execute grilling deep fry Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer proving 25 instructions including 13 together with. Here is how you fulfill.
method of Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer
- Prepare 1 cup of rice soaked for 20 min.
- It's 1/4 cup of Kala chana soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin whole.
- It's 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Karahi paneer recipe.
- You need 100 gm of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- You need 1 of Simla mirch cut in square.
- Prepare 1 of big onion cut in square.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need leaves of Few coriander.
- It's 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
This chickpeas along with onion, tomato and other Indian spices are cooked together with rice to get a very nutritional rich and balanced diet. Palak Chana Pulao - Rich in Protein and Fiber. Palak Chana Pulao is a one dish meal which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Brown rice lends in some fiber, while the kala chana adds on to the protein count.
Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer program
- Take a cooker add ghee and heat it. Now add whole cumin seed. Fry for few second. Now add chopped onion, chopped garlic and chopped green chilli. Fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add turmeric powder, cumin powder,red chilli powder. Fry all the masala for few second..
- Add Kala chana saute for 2 minute. Add soaked rice fry for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and saute..
- Now add 2 cup of water i.e double the amount of rice. Pressure cook for 2 whistle. After that release the pressure and open the cooker..
- The hot Kala chana pulao is ready to serve. It is served with karahi paneer and raita..
- Karahi paneer.
- Marinate paneer cubes with red chilli powder,salt and lemon juice for 10 minutes..
- Take a pan heat oil fry paneer pieces. When they are golden brown take out in a separate bowl. Fry Simla mirch and onion pieces. Take out from the pan..
- In the same oil add cumin seeds,5-6 black pepper, green cardamom and cinnamon.fry for few second. Add chopped onion fry for 1-2 minutes. Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes. Add salt. Fry for 5 minutes. When tomatoes are cooked switch off the gas. Cool the mixture. Grind mixture with little water..
- I a pan heat one tbsp oil. Add the puree. Add termaric powder salt coriander powder garam masala and kasuri methi. Cover the lid until oil seperates..
- Now add cream then add fried onion and Simla mirch. Cook for2-3 minutes. Add fried paneer and coriander leaves. Cook for few second and serve hot..
- For raita.
- Take one cup curd add 1 tsp black salt 1 tsp chat masala. Add chopped tomatoes, onion and green chilli. Mix well. Serve it with pulao and karahi paneer..
Fiber keeps you full and protein build your bones and muscles. Kala chana is also a good source of iron, which helps to build your. Black chickpeas or kala chana is a great source of protein for vegetarians and vegans. This when combined with rice makes a complete and quick one pot meal. Please take a moment to LIKE and.