Hara bhara kebabs. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are True to its name Hara bhara kabab boosts of green health. made from spinach, peas. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas.
Hara bhara kabab is a popular tasty treat in Indian restaurants. This spicy delicious snack is deep fried made with spinach and potatoes flavored with spice mix. Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs. You get ready stewing ruin Hara bhara kebabs proving 14 process also 9 as well as. Here you go do.
modus operandi of Hara bhara kebabs
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated broccoli.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated paneer (cottage cheese).
- You need 2 tbsp of boiled corns.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaver.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil to saute.
- It's of Salad leaves for garnishing.
Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Some recipes call for maida, but you can use gram flour instead of maida. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious.
Hara bhara kebabs technique
- Mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Now add grated broccoli and paneer (cottage cheese).
- Add onions, chillies, ginger, garlic, coriander, red chilli powder, salt,pepper,mango powder and corns. Mix well.
- Make small balls and press them gently..
- Heat a flat pan on a medium heat and put some oil..
- Now place those balls on the pan and keep the heat medium so that it is warm from inside amd crispy outside..
- Once brown turn them over and repeat the process until crispy..
- Please note that patties may be soft so be gentle while turning those..
- Once crispy, serve with your choice of sauce.amd garnish with leaves..
Hara Bhara Kebab made with Spinach, Green Peas and Potato. But since I'm a vegetarian this recipe is for vegetarian hara bhara kebab and very green one on that! Hara bhara Kabab is an absolutely delicious and delectable finger food, light and made with the goodness of spinach, green peas and spices added to give a savor taste. Beautifully rolled up using potatoes, green peas, spinach and a plethora of spices, this kabab guarantees a wide smile every time you eat it! Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. hara bhara kabab is bound together by mashed chana dal, green peas and paneer, and flavoured with readily available spice powders and other ingredients like ginger and green.