Creamy Makhana Paneer Sabzi – Calcium Rich Lunch Recipe. Roasted makhana recipe - makhana or phool makhana or lotus seeds is an ingredient I have seen often living in India. We also make sabzi with makhana. I have also seen makhana being served as prashad.
Enjoy this healthy,tasty phool makhana gravy with roti. Calcium Recipes using Calcium Rich Foods. Authentic Punjabi food like Rajma, Pindi Chole and Spicy Chole are Calcium Rich Sabzis. You operate frying pressure-cook Creamy Makhana Paneer Sabzi – Calcium Rich Lunch Recipe accepting 21 method along with 4 together with. Here is how you do the trick.
procedure of Creamy Makhana Paneer Sabzi – Calcium Rich Lunch Recipe
- You need 2 cups of Roasted Makhana.
- You need 5 of Cashews (soaked in water for 20 minutes).
- It's 1/2 cup of Paneer Cubes.
- You need 2 of Roughly chopped onion.
- It's 3 of Roughly chopped tomato.
- It's 4 of Roughly chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of Roughly chopped ginger.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- It's 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's of Whole Garam Masalas:.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need of 3 cloves.
- It's 3 of Black pepper.
- It's 1 of Black cardamom.
Ragi Roti Stuffed with Paneer made with the goodness of two calcium rich ingredients, Ragi and Paneer is an easy to. Matar Makhana Curry is a popular delicacy that most of us have tasted and love. This 'Khoya Makhana Paneer ki Sabzi' is a no onion-garlic variation of the same and makes for a perfect side dish to be savored alongside Samak Pulav or Kuttu ki Poori during the auspicious days of Navratri. Add the flour and turn around till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Creamy Makhana Paneer Sabzi – Calcium Rich Lunch Recipe method
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a kadai and add makhana. Roast makhana till crisp and little golden brown. Keep them aside. Add 1/2 tsp of ghee and roast paneer cubes for 2 -4 minutes on low flame. Keep them aside. Take a half cup of water in a deep pan and add chopped tomatoes, cashews with a pinch of salt. Boil it for 5 minutes on high flame..
- After 5 minutes switch off the flame and keep it aside. Heat olive oil or ghee in a deep non-stick deep pan and whole garam masalas. Sauté for 15 seconds. Add onion and saute until translucent. Then add ginger, garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, green chilli, and salt. Then add boiled tomato, cashews and cook mixture until becoming soft..
- Let the mixture cool down and then make a smooth paste. Now sieve masala and again put in the same pan. Stir well and cook until gravy starts leaving oil from corners. Now add fresh cream and stir well. Let it cook for a minute and then add 2 cups of water, boil for 1 minute. Add roasted makhana, paneer cubes and stir gently..
- Cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, cream, and roasted cumin powder. Serve hot with plain parathas..
Creamy Pasta Recipes, Best Pasta Recipes, Veg Recipes, Curry Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes Paneer Makhana Balls are beautiful, tempting Falhari snacks which are made by using roasted No onion no garlic Aloo Makhana Sabzi. Healthy Indian Recipes, Delicious Vegan Recipes, Organic. Your doctor will prescribe the right calcium supplement for you, but it helps to include plenty of calcium-rich foods in your diet. Once the capsicum is slightly cooked, add the paneer or tofu cubes. finally, paneer butter masala or paneer makhani recipe tastes great when prepared creamy. fat lunch ideas or thali recipes lunch recipes masala recipes no onion no garlic paneer recipes paratha recipes pickle recipes product review pulao recipes raita recipes rasam recipes recipes collection. There are lot of recipes made from Makhana like makhana kofta, makhana kheer, makhana is also eaten as popcorn.