Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe. Paneer Recipes can be made in various ways, either as a dry curry, snack or with gravy. It can be combined with veggies like peas, potatoes, capsicum, spinach or even. Matar (Peas) Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) in Tomato Gravy is a delicious, vegetarian main course dish This recipe is Copyright of ChefDeHome.com.
Easy Matar Paneer Recipe: An everyday dish of cottage cheese and peas mingled in a rich, tomato gravy. Matar Paneer is a dish from India, made more often in North Indian homes in dinner menu or even for lunch. You can have it with chapati or naan and even mix. You doing sizzling spoil Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe proving 15 procedure together with 3 including. Here you go arrive.
procedure of Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer in Cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of Fresh Peas.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onion medium.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato puree large.
- It's 4 of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp+1 tsp of Ghee or oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sabzi masala.
- It's 3 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dry Kasoori Methi.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Paneer recipes - Collection of mouthwatering dishes made with paneer. Paneer dishes are very popular in the Indian restaurants for their Matar is the hindi word for green peas. This dish is made by adding fresh or frozen peas & paneer to an onion tomato gravy. Aloo paneer - Simple recipe made with potatoes, spices and Indian cottage cheese. cottage cheese called paneer are available in Indian stores.
Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe one at a time
- Boil peas in a microwave with 1 cup of water on high power for 10 minutes or Boil peas with 1 cup of water on medium-high flame for 10 minutes. Drain and keep it aside. Heat a nonstick pan and 1/2 tsp of ghee or oil. Add paneer cubes and saute for 2- 5 minutes on low flame until crisp from both the sides. Now take them out and keep on an absorbent paper. In the same pan add 1/2 tsp of ghee or oil and add boiled peas. Saute for 1-2 minutes on low flame. Take them out and keep it aside..
- Heat a pan add 1 tbsp of ghee or oil. Add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle. Add chopped onion and saute until translucent. Then add ginger, garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric, sabzi masala, red chilli powder. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Add saute paneer and peas. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 6 minutes with 1/2 cup of water, while stirring occasionally. Add dry kasoori methi and mix well. Serve hot garnished with coriander with Roties or plain paratha or hot poori..
Add finely onions and green chili saute them till light brown. Learn how to make your own paneer (Indian cheese) in this recipe for stir fried vegetables flavored with exciting seasonings. You'll be surprised at how easy it can be to enjoy Very good dish but find a recipe for Matar gravy and make extra. Dish was dry without gravy much better with. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together This recipe uses frozen peas too.