Garlic Sardines Rice Bowl. This is what I call my poor man dinner. A "what can I make with what I have?" recipe. My go to is a ramen noodle bowl, I add some olive oil and garlic powder to the cooked noodles, top with sardines in olive oil and chilies, add some more garlic powder, micro wave the.
Place the sardines, sliced shallot, chopped parsley, and chopped garlic in the warm dish. Remove the dish from the oven, break four eggs into a bowl, and pour them gently on top of the sardine mixture. When grilled, sardines usually need nothing more than a spritz of lemon juice and a sprinkling of sea salt. You close stewing simmer Garlic Sardines Rice Bowl accepting 7 prescription moreover 3 than. Here you go bring about.
technique of Garlic Sardines Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1 can of (*110g) Sardines in Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic *crushed or minced.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Prepare of Spring Onion.
- It's of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) OR Ground Chilli.
But I do like to marinate the strongly flavored Combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, and black pepper in a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Zankou Chicken's legendary Garlic Sauce is served with this Brown Rice Pilaf Bowl. Crispy chicken thighs and lemony roasted carrots make this chicken bowl an amazing meal you'll eat for dinner and then won't be able to wait for lunch the next day for leftovers! Prepare this tasty Sardines Fried Rice using convenient canned sardines and frozen mixed vegetables.
Garlic Sardines Rice Bowl method
- Place Garlic and whole contents of the can of Sardines in a small frying pan, sprinkle with Sake (Rice Wine), and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. You do not need to stir..
- Sprinkle Soy Sauce over and remove from the heat. *Note: 1 teaspoon of Curry Powder is a nice addition..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with Sardine mixture. Top with plenty of chopped Spring Onion and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), and enjoy..
Big on taste with minimum prep work. Coupled with a bowl of clear soup, it is comfort food for our family. You may wish to serve this dish alongside some white rice: Let the juice seep into the rice if you do by serving. Sardines are a favorite Greek fish and this easy recipe is a classic all over Greece. The recipe calls for fresh sardines, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.